
What’s a happy blog?
Nothing?
What!
Yes nothing!
Happiness is not a lasting emotion, happiness is superficial, and happiness is what we want to be and not who we are. But true emotions are born from a tinge of pain.
Would I ever been happier for how my life has turned out to be without recounting all those moments of failure?
Would I be true to myself and all of you reading this boring blog ;-) without having opened a small window to my world?
Think again what’s the happiest you been? I am guessing it was in the moment when you pushed forward when your back could sense that wall!
I am happy to share; and am happy that I can :-)
Would I ever been happier for how my life has turned out to be without recounting all those moments of failure?
Would I be true to myself and all of you reading this boring blog ;-) without having opened a small window to my world?
Think again what’s the happiest you been? I am guessing it was in the moment when you pushed forward when your back could sense that wall!
I am happy to share; and am happy that I can :-)
This is my Happiness blog ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment